Here’s what the Steamboat Company is doing to make your visit with us a good choice and as safe as possible from potential exposure to COVID-19:
- We ask that those guests who are feeling sick stay ashore and cruise another day.
- All passengers over the age of 2 years will be asked to wear a mask on the boat when not seated and eating or drinking.
- Our passenger capacity on each boat has been reduced to allow social distance for unvaccinated passengers.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations and locational signage have been placed around the vessel and are available to all guests and crew members.
- Employees will be required to wear masks during their shift.
- Sanitizing and disinfecting procedures are done between cruises and a thorough sanitizing is done for the entire boat after each day’s cruises.